Ray's Hell Burger
Ray's Hell Burger Review
The rise of this Arlington burger joint—owned by the same pun-loving proprietor of Ray's the Steaks—heralded the beginning of D.C.'s gourmet burger craze. Garnish your own 10-ounce burger with traditional condiments like American cheese, applewood smoked bacon, pickles, onions and Ray's own sauce, or go for a more unusual combination like the Burger of Seville, which comes with seared foie gras, sauteed mushrooms, bordelaise sauce, and truffle oil between toasted brioche buns.
- Address: 1713 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA, 22209
- Phone: 703/841–0001
- Location: Arlington
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's