- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Ray's Hell Burger
Ray's Hell Burger Review
The rise of this Arlington burger joint—owned by the same pun-loving proprietor of Ray's the Steaks—heralded the beginning of D.C.'s gourmet burger craze. Garnish your own 10-ounce burger with traditional condiments like American cheese, applewood smoked bacon, pickles, onions and Ray's own sauce, or go for a more unusual combination like the Burger of Seville, which comes with seared foie gras, sauteed mushrooms, bordelaise sauce, and truffle oil between toasted brioche buns.
- Address: 1713 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209
- Phone: 703/841–0001
- Location: Arlington
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I always get such helpful advice on the forums so I want to repay the favor by posting my trip report. Read more
My boyfriend and I have just started planning a business/pleasure trip for the fall. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more