Piedmont Vineyards and Winery
Piedmont Vineyards and Winery Review
The vineyards in the Middleburg area often have tastings and tours. Three miles south of Middleburg, Piedmont Vineyards and Winery has 10 acres of vines, as well as an early-18th-century manor house. Piedmont specializes in white wines such as chardonnay and Seyval Blanc, but also makes some reds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's