Northern Virginia Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northern Virginia Restaurant Reviews
There is no need to go into the District to find a decent restaurant. Alexandria and Arlington have a wide variety of ethnic and American restaurants at reasonable prices. Alexandria has several good restaurants near the river on and around King Street, but parking is tough and the Metrorail station is far away. In Arlington there is a good variety of dining between the neighborhoods of Ballston and Rosslyn around five closely spaced Metrorail stations. The Shirlington area, just off Shirley Highway south of the Pentagon and with loads of free parking, has become a convenient and reasonable dining destination for both Arlington and Alexandria.
Browse Northern Virginia Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's