- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Timing and Precautions
Traffic in Manassas is not as bad as elsewhere in Northern Virginia. However, it's never a bad idea to stay away from main roads from 7:30 to 9 am and 5 to 6:30 pm, rush hour, as many Manassas residents commute to the District of Columbia.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe