Northern Virginia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northern Virginia Hotel Reviews
It's best to book your hotel room in advance. Occupancy rates are high, and you're likely to pay only a little less than you would in Washington. Tourists coming to see Washington's cherry blossoms make spring the busiest season. December and January tend to be the slowest and least expensive months, except around a presidential inauguration.
Lodging choices range from familiar hotel chains to homes with 18th-century architecture blended with modern amenities.
Alexandria & Arlington Bed and Breakfast Network can arrange accommodations in Northern Virginia. 4938 Hampden La., Suite 164, Bethesda, VA, 20814. 703/549-3415 or 888/549-3415. www.aabbn.com.
Browse Northern Virginia Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's