- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Timing and Precautions
Rush hour, which lasts from 7:30 am to 9 am and 5 pm to 6:30 pm on weekdays, slows down traffic through Arlington, especially on the heavily trafficked I-66, Route 50, and George Washington Parkway. Also be careful driving at these times through urban centers such as Rosslyn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's