- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
If you arrive at Reagan National Airport, Arlington is an easy drive west along the George Washington Parkway. Many parts of Arlington are easily accessible via Metrorail, as both the Orange and Blue lines run through parts of the county. The Orange Line heads through Clarendon and Ballson, while the Blue Line takes riders through Rosslyn and Pentagon City. The Yellow Line also meets up with the Blue Line for a portion of its trip through Arlington. Taxis are also readily available throughout the area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's