- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Old Town Experience runs walking tours that leave from the Ramsay House Visitors Center 10:30 am Monday through Saturday and 2 pm Sunday; tickets are $15. Another tour operator, Footsteps to the Past, also leads tours from the visitor center at 1:30 pm Monday through Saturday; tickets are $15. Alexandria Colonial Tours leads guided walking tours of historic Alexandria by reservation. Ghost-and-graveyard tours (reservations not required) are conducted Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, although in summer you can also take a tour on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Tours are nightly in October.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's