- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Timing and Precautions
Because the accommodations in this area are small inns and B&B's, space is limited. If you're planning to stay overnight, book in advance as weekends sell out quickly to Washingtonians looking for a nearby getaway. In the fall, you'll need to book up to a year in advance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's