- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Historic Staunton Foundation offers free one-hour walking tours Saturday morning at 10, May through October, departing from the Woodrow Wilson Birthplace (24 North Coalter Street). A brochure for a self-guided tour is available from the Staunton/Augusta County Travel Information Center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's