- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Staunton is conveniently located at the intersections of I-64 and I-81 in the Shenandoah Valley. Coming from Skyline Drive, Staunton is just over 10 mi west of the southernmost entrance point at Waynesboro off I-64. Heading south on I-81, it's 27 mi south of Dayton. One of its most popular attractions, the Woodrow Wilson Birthplace and Presidential Library is located in the historic downtown area on North Coalter Street and the visitor center is nearby on New Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's