Sights & Attractions in Central and Western Virginia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Blue Ridge Parkway
Blue Ridge Parkway
The Blue Ridge Parkway takes up where Skyline Drive leaves off...
|Scenic Drives||Blue Ridge Parkway|
A series of cascades fall a distance of 1,200 feet. Taken together...
|Bodies of Water||Blue Ridge Parkway|
Mabry Mill, north of Meadows of Dan and the Blue Ridge Parkway's...
|Industrial Sites||Blue Ridge Parkway|
Peaks of Otter Recreation Area
Peaks of Otter Recreation Area, 25 mi northeast of Roanoke, offers...
|Parks||Blue Ridge Parkway|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109-$119 -- Va.: Charlottesville Hotel incl. Breakfast Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North