- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
To take advantage of the trout that abound in the 50 streams of Shenandoah National Park, you need a Virginia fishing license; a five-day license costs $16 and it's available in season (early April to mid-October) at concession stands along Skyline Drive. You can purchase them online at www.dgif.virginia.gov/licenses/ or in the park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's