Nightlife & the Arts in Central and Western Virginia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central and Western Virginia Nightlife & the Arts
American Shakespeare Center
Experience Shakespeare's plays the way the Elizabethans did at...
From February through the Christmas season, audiences flock to...
Garth Newel Music Center
Garth Newel Music Center has weekend chamber-music performances...
Shenandoah Valley Music Festival
The Shenandoah Valley Music Festival brings classical, jazz...
Virginia Festival of the Book
In March, Virginia Festival of the Book draws authors that have...
Virginia Film Festival
Every autumn, Charlottesville hosts the Virginia Film Festival...
The Wayside Theatre
The Wayside Theatre is the second-oldest regional theater company...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's