Central and Western Virginia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central and Western Virginia Hotel Reviews
Both locally owned and major chain motels and hotels are plentiful along the interstate highways (I-81, I-64, I-77, I-66), with a particularly heavy concentration in the Charlottesville and Roanoke areas. Accommodations in private homes and converted inns are available through the
Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia. 888/660–2228. www.innvirginia.org.
Various accommodations in and near Charlottesville can be found through Guesthouses. 434/979–7264. www.va-guesthouses.com.
Browse Central and Western Virginia Hotels
- The Inn at Little Washington
- Keswick Hall at Monticello
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe