- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Timing and Precautions
Charlottesville is full of energy during the school year and can be very crowded on fall football weekends. If you want to avoid crowds in town or long waits at restaurants and attractions, visit on a weekday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's