- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The University of Virginia is part of the Atlantic Coast Conference. From November through February, the Cavaliers' perennially strong men's and women's basketball teams play against other NCAA Division I-A teams in University Hall. Fall brings football to Scott Stadium. For ticket prices, call the University of Virginia Athletic Ticket Office. Check the Cavalier Daily for game times. Charlottesville, VA. 804/924-8821 or 800/542-8821.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Spectator Sports
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109-$119 -- Va.: Charlottesville Hotel incl. Breakfast Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North