- Witness the Thomas Jefferson Triumvirate Explore this renaissance leader's passion for architecture and agriculture at Monticello, the University of Virginia, and Poplar Forest.
- Tour Presidential Homes Get up close and personal not only with Jefferson, but also James Madison, James Monroe, and Woodrow Wilson at their restored homes.
- Stand on the Frontlines Relive the final days of the Civil War at Appomattox or explore the many battlefields of the Shenandoah region.
- See Mountain Sights Ride the Appalachian crests along the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive. See a city beneath your feet from Roanoke's Mill Mountain, and soak in history at the Homestead Resort's Jefferson Pools, originally designed by that great statesman.
- Hear Mountain Sounds Dance to the twang of fiddles and banjoes outside the Floyd Country Store and all along the Crooked Road.
ENTER TO WIN $1,000
Tell us where you want to weekend this summerMore