Sights & Attractions in Southern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Southern Vermont
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Lincoln Family Home is a twofold treat, providing historical...
|Houses / Mansions, Historic Districts / Sites, Gardens / Arboretums||Manchester|
Historical Society Museum
The Historical Society Museum documents the town's history with...
|Museums / Galleries||Grafton|
Tiny Marlboro, 10 miles west of Brattleboro, draws musicians...
Merck Forest & Farmland Center
This 3,100-acre educational center has 30 miles of nature trails...
With a village green surrounded by pristine white buildings...
West of downtown, this National Register Historic District is...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Bennington|
The Old First Church
In the graveyard of this church, the tombstone of the poet Robert...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's