Sights & Attractions in Southern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Southern Vermont
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Lincoln Family Home is a twofold treat, providing historical...
|Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Manchester|
Historical Society Museum
The Historical Society Museum documents the town's history with...
|Museums / Galleries||Grafton|
Tiny Marlboro, 10 mi west of Brattleboro, draws musicians from...
Merck Forest & Farmland Center
This 3,100-acre farm and forest is a nonprofit educational center...
With a village green surrounded by pristine white buildings...
North of Old Bennington is this village, home to Bennington College...
West of downtown, Old Bennington is a National Register Historic...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Bennington|
The Old First Church
In the graveyard of this church, the tombstone of the poet Robert...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe