Sights & Attractions in Southern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Southern Vermont
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At this working farm you can collect fresh eggs from the chicken...
American Museum of Fly Fishing
This museum houses the world's largest collection of angling...
|Museums / Galleries||Manchester|
Bennington Battle Monument
This 306-foot stone obelisk—with an elevator to the top—commemorates...
|Memorials / Monuments||Bennington|
Contemporary stone sculpture and white-frame neo-Colonial dorms...
The rich collections at this museum include military artifacts...
|Museums / Galleries||Bennington|
Brattleboro Museum and Art Center
Downtown is the hub of Brattleboro's art scene, with this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Brattleboro|
On hot summer days the sight of dozens of families jumping, swimming...
|Bodies of Water||Dorset|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's