Shopping in Southern Vermont
Southern Vermont Shopping
|A-F G-L M-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Apple Barn & Country Bake Shop
This shop sells home-baked goodies, fresh cider, Vermont cheeses...
|Food / Candy||Bennington|
The Bennington Bookshop
This bookstore sells new books and gifts and has free Wi-Fi...
|Books / Stationery||Bennington|
Bennington Potters Yard
The showroom at the Bennington Potters Yard stocks first-quality...
|Ceramics / Glassware||Bennington|
Big Black Bear Shop
The Big Black Bear Shop at Mary Meyer Stuffed Toys Factory, the...
With more than 75,000 used books this is a great spot to browse...
|Books / Stationery||Brattleboro|
Dorset Union Store
The Dorset Union Store first opened in 1816 as a village co-op...
East Arlington Antiques Center
More than 70 dealers display their wares at East Arlington Antiques...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Arlington|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140 & Up: Cheap Springfield Stay Save with Hotels.com, $14/night less
- Springfield Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $170+/Nt Expedia