- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
The Silver Fork
The Silver Fork Review
This popular, intimate bistro with Caribbean flair is owned by husband-and-wife team Mark and Melody French. The owners spent years living in Puerto Rico and the flavors of the island are reflected in their menu. Start with savory olive tapenade and warm rosemary flatbread, then try the salmon seared on mango with greens, or dig into crispy crab cakes. There are also more Continental offerings on the sophisticated international menu like veal ragu and warm apple cinnamon beignets. Be sure to reserve one of the six tables ahead of time, or sit at the wine bar for a casual and romantic dinner with a bottle from the impressive wine list or a maple martini.
- Address: 4201 Main St., across from huge Orvis fly-fishing store Manchester, VT 05255
- Phone: 802/768–8444
- Location: Manchester
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sun.–Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
This week, my friend invited me up to visit her Stowe, Vermont. Read more
I know this is a somewhat suggestive title and a little misleading. Read more
We have a family wedding early November, 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski,... Read more
Rustic ski lodges, snow-lined streets, and maple syrup as far as the eye can see... Embrace the winte... Read more
Winter may be for snow sports, and summer for swimming, but there is no shortage of outdoor activities... Read more