Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in St. Johnsbury
Artist Stephen Huneck was famous for his colorful folk art sculptures...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Johnsbury|
Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium
This odd and deeply thrilling little museum displays the eccentric...
|Museums / Galleries, Observatories / Planetariums||St. Johnsbury|
Tiny Peacham, 10 miles southwest of St. Johnsbury, is on almost...
St. Johnsbury Athenaeum
With its polished Victorian woodwork, dramatic paneling, and...
|Museums / Galleries, Libraries||St. Johnsbury|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's