Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Lake Champlain Islands
Herrmann's Royal Lipizzan Stallions
These beautiful stallions, cousins of the noble white horses bred...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Lake Champlain Islands|
Hyde Log Cabin
Built in 1783, this log cabin on South Hero is often cited as...
|Houses / Mansions||Lake Champlain Islands|
Snow Farm Vineyard and Winery
Vermont's first vineyard and grape winery was started here in...
|Wineries / Breweries||Lake Champlain Islands|
St. Anne's Shrine
This spot marks the site where French soldiers and Jesuits put...
|Religious Sites||Lake Champlain Islands|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe