Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Burlington
ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center/Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
Part of the waterfront's revitalization, this aquarium and science...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Burlington|
The Ethan Allen Homestead Museum
One of the earliest residents of the Intervale area was Ethan...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Burlington|
Green Mountain Audubon Nature Center
This is a wonderful place to discover Vermont's outdoor wonders...
Magic Hat Brewing Company
You can tour the Magic Hat brewery—a leader in Vermont's microbrewery...
|Wineries / Breweries||Burlington|
The North Beaches are on the northern edge of Burlington. Leddy...
University of Vermont
Crowning the hilltop above Burlington is the campus of the University...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe