Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Montpelier
The state's biggest cheese producer, Cabot Creamery has a visitor...
The "Granite Capital of the World," Barre lies just 7 miles east...
Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
With eight generations of sugaring, the Morses may be the oldest...
Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
The attractions here range from the awe-inspiring (the quarry...
Vermont History Museum
The collection here was begun in 1838 and features all things...
|Museums / Galleries||Montpelier|
Vermont State House
The regal capitol building surrounded by forest is emblematic...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's