Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Northern Vermont
Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium
This odd and deeply thrilling little museum displays the eccentric...
|Museums / Galleries, Observatories / Planetariums||St. Johnsbury|
Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
With eight generations of sugaring, the Morses may be the oldest...
Founded in the 1880s as a private estate for two very rich New...
|Educational Institutions, Farms||Shelburne|
You can trace much of New England's history simply by wandering...
|Museums / Galleries||Shelburne|
St. Johnsbury Athenaeum
With its polished Victorian woodwork, dramatic paneling, and...
|Museums / Galleries, Libraries||St. Johnsbury|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's