Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Northern Vermont
Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium
This odd and deeply thrilling little museum displays the eccentric...
|Museums / Galleries, Observatories / Planetariums||St. Johnsbury|
Founded in the 1880s as a private estate for two very rich New...
|Educational Institutions, Farms||Shelburne|
You can trace much of New England's history simply by wandering...
|Museums / Galleries||Shelburne|
St. Johnsbury Athenaeum
With its dark, rich paneling, polished Victorian woodwork, and...
|Museums / Galleries, Libraries||St. Johnsbury|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe