Sights & Attractions in Northern Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Northern Vermont
|A-F G-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Boyden Valley Winery
West of Jeffersonville, this winery conducts tours and tastings...
|Wineries / Breweries||Jeffersonville|
Bread and Puppet Museum
This ramshackle barn houses a surrealistic collection of props...
|Museums / Galleries||Lake Willoughby|
The state's biggest cheese producer, Cabot Creamery has a visitor...
Artist Stephen Huneck was famous for his colorful folk art sculptures...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Johnsbury|
ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center
This center gives kids and adults a chance to learn about the...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Burlington|
Ethan Allen Homestead Museum
When Vermont hero Ethan Allen retired from his revolutionary...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Burlington|
Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium
This odd and deeply thrilling little museum displays the eccentric...
|Museums / Galleries, Observatories / Planetariums||St. Johnsbury|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's