- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Shelburne is south of Burlington after the town of South Burlington, notable for its very un-Vermont traffic and commercial and fast food–franchised stretch of U.S. 7. It's easy to confuse Shelburne Farms—2 miles west of town on the lake, with Shelburne Museum, which is just south of town directly on Route 7, but you'll want to make time for both.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's