- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Flynn Theatre for the Performing Arts
Flynn Theatre for the Performing Arts Review
A grandiose old structure, the Flynn Theatre is the cultural heart of Burlington. It schedules the Vermont Symphony Orchestra, theater, dance (Alvin Ailey comes each year), big-name musicians like Feist, Lucinda Williams, and the like, and lectures, recently from writer David Sedaris.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$169 -- VT Hotel by Downtown Burlington incl. July 4th Courtyard Burlington Williston
I know this is a somewhat suggestive title and a little misleading. Read more
I took a three hour class at King Arthur Flour Baking Education Center in Norwich VT which was a lot of fun. Read more
Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination o Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
In a time when "authentic" is a travel buzzword, its America's small towns that are drawing in visitors... Read more
Vermont is a food lover's heaven with farmers' markets, microbreweries, working farms, the Ben & Jerry's... Read more