- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
The Wildflower Inn
At a Glance
- kid-friendly resort
- relaxed atmosphere
- lots of activities
- most rooms have basic furnishings
Check Rates from our Partners
The Wildflower Inn Review
The hilltop views are breathtaking at this rambling, family-oriented complex of old farm buildings on 570 acres. Guest rooms in the restored Federal-style main house and three other buildings are furnished with reproductions and contemporary furnishings. In summer, supervised day and evening programs engage the kids, allowing parents to explore the many nature trails on their own. Kids can play with farm animals at the petting barn, go biking, and play tennis and volleyball. In winter, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing are popular. Junipers serves comfort food and offers a kids' menu.
- Address: 2059 Darling Hill Rd., 5 miles west of East Burke Lyndonville, VT 05851 | Map It
- Phone: 802/626–8310; 800/627–8310
- Website: www.wildflowerinn.com
- Location: East Burke
- 10 rooms, 13 suites, 1 cottage.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Apr. and Nov.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This week, my friend invited me up to visit her Stowe, Vermont. Read more
I know this is a somewhat suggestive title and a little misleading. Read more
We are planning a family vacation with our 14 yr old daughter and 17 yr old son. Read more
· News & Features
Plenty of mountain towns have craft breweries, but many now boast craft distilleries, too.... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski,... Read more