Red Hen Baking Co.
Red Hen Baking Co. Review
If you're a devotee of artisanal bakeries, it'd be a mistake not to trek the 15 miles away from Stowe to have lunch, pick up fresh baked bread, or sample a sweet treat here. Try the ham-and-cheese croissants, sticky buns, homemade soups, and savory sandwiches. Red Hen supplies bread to some of the state's best restaurants, including Hen of the Wood, and is open daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
No, not to join the Union, but for me to visit in my quest to visit all 50 states. After this week, I will have just four more to g... Read more
This week, my friend invited me up to visit her Stowe, Vermont. We enjoyed hiking in Smugglers Notch, shopping and dining in Stowe, ... Read more