- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
Red Hen Baking Co.
Red Hen Baking Co. Review
If you're a devotee of artisanal bakeries, it'd be a mistake not to trek the 15 miles away from Stowe to have lunch, pick up fresh baked bread, or sample a sweet treat here. Try the ham-and-cheese croissants, sticky buns, homemade soups, and savory sandwiches. Red Hen supplies bread to some of the state's best restaurants, including Hen of the Wood, and is open daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This week, my friend invited me up to visit her Stowe, Vermont. Read more
I know this is a somewhat suggestive title and a little misleading. Read more
We are planning a family vacation with our 14 yr old daughter and 17 yr old son. Read more
· News & Features
Plenty of mountain towns have craft breweries, but many now boast craft distilleries, too. ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski,... Read more