Bolton Valley Resort. About 25 miles from Burlington, Bolton Valley Resort is a family favorite. In addition to 61 downhill ski trails (more than half rated for intermediates), Bolton has night skiing Wednesday-Saturday, 62 miles of cross-country and snowshoe trails, and a sports center. 4302 Bolton Valley Access Rd., Bolton, VT, 05465. 802/434-3444 or 877/926-5866. www.boltonvalley.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Burlington for Less: Hotels Fr $105+/Nt Travelocity
- 3.5-Star Sheraton Burlington and Conference Center Fr $158+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $53/night less
- $8.95 & up : Economy rentals in Burlington Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Burlington this May Fr $190+/Nt — $190 Save with Expedia, $57/night less
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Burlington — $14 Hotwire