Sights & Attractions in Central Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Middlebury
Fort Ticonderoga Ferry
Established in 1759, the Fort Ti cable ferry crosses Lake Champlain...
Founded in 1800, Middlebury College was conceived as a more godly...
Robert Frost Interpretive Trail
About a mile west of Middlebury College's Bread Loaf campus...
University of Vermont Morgan Horse Farm
The Morgan horse—Vermont's official state animal—has an even...
Vermont Folklife Center
In the Masonic Hall, exhibits include photography, antiques...
|Museums / Galleries||Middlebury|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's