Sights & Attractions in Central Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Central Vermont
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
New England Maple Museum
Maple syrup is Vermont's signature product, and this museum north...
|Local Interest–Sight, Museums / Galleries||Central Vermont|
The highlight of downtown is this 838-seat gilded playhouse...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Central Vermont|
Robert Frost Interpretive Trail
About a mile west of Middlebury College's Bread Loaf campus...
The main attraction in the village is this glassblowing factory...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Industrial Sites, Viewpoints||Quechee|
University of Vermont Morgan Horse Farm
The Morgan horse—Vermont's official state animal—has an even...
Vermont Folklife Center
In the Masonic Hall, exhibits include photography, antiques...
|Museums / Galleries||Middlebury|
Vermont Institute of Natural Science Nature Center
Next to Quechee Gorge, this science center has 17 raptor exhibits...
Vermont Marble Museum
This monument to marble highlights one of the main industries...
|Museums / Galleries, Stores / Malls||Central Vermont|
Completed in 1867, this 32-room mansion was built over the course...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Central Vermont|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's