Sights & Attractions in Central Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Central Vermont
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Billings Farm and Museum
Founded by Frederick Billings in 1871 as a model dairy farm, this...
|Museums / Galleries, Farms||Woodstock|
Chaffee Art Center
The beautiful former mansion of the local Paramount Theatre's...
|Museums / Galleries||Rutland|
Fort Ticonderoga Ferry
Established in 1759, the Fort Ti cable ferry crosses Lake Champlain...
The Inside Scoop and Antiques by the Falls
A husband-and-wife team runs these two separate and equally fun-loving...
|Stores / Malls||Brandon|
Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
This 555-acre park is Vermont's only national park and the nation's...
Founded in 1800, Middlebury College was conceived as a more godly...
Middlebury College Museum of Art
The permanent collection here includes paintings, photography...
|Museums / Galleries||Middlebury|
Montshire Museum of Science
Numerous hands-on exhibits here explore nature and technology...
|Museums / Galleries||Norwich|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$169 -- VT Hotel by Downtown Burlington incl. July 4th Courtyard Burlington Williston