Sights & Attractions in Central Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Central Vermont
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Billings Farm and Museum
Founded by Frederick Billings in 1871, this is one of the oldest...
|Museums / Galleries, Farms||Woodstock|
Brandon Museum at the Stephen A. Douglas Birthplace
The famous Early American statesman was born in this house in...
|Museums / Galleries||Brandon|
Chaffee Art Center
Housed in a beautiful mansion, this arts center exhibits the...
|Museums / Galleries||Central Vermont|
Fort Ticonderoga Ferry
Established in 1759, the Fort Ti cable ferry crosses Lake Champlain...
The Inside Scoop and Antiques by the Falls
A husband-and-wife team runs these two separate and equally fun-loving...
|Stores / Malls||Brandon|
Lake Morey Ice Skating Trail
For the most fun you can have on skates, head to American's longest...
Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
This 555-acre park is Vermont's only national park and the nation's...
Founded in 1800, Middlebury College was conceived as a more godly...
Montshire Museum of Science
Numerous hands-on exhibits at this science museum explore nature...
|Museums / Galleries||Norwich|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's