Sights & Attractions in Central Vermont
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Central Vermont
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Billings Farm and Museum
Founded by Frederick Billings in 1871 as a model dairy farm, this...
|Museums / Galleries, Farms||Woodstock|
Chaffee Art Center
The beautiful former mansion of the local Paramount Theatre's...
|Museums / Galleries||Central Vermont|
Fort Ticonderoga Ferry
Established in 1759, the Fort Ti cable ferry crosses Lake Champlain...
The Inside Scoop and Antiques by the Falls
A husband-and-wife team runs these two separate and equally fun-loving...
|Stores / Malls||Brandon|
Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
This 555-acre park is Vermont's only national park and the nation's...
Founded in 1800, Middlebury College was conceived as a more godly...
Middlebury College Museum of Art
The permanent collection here includes paintings, photography...
|Museums / Galleries||Middlebury|
Montshire Museum of Science
Numerous hands-on exhibits here explore nature and technology...
|Museums / Galleries||Norwich|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe