- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Weeping Rock Review
Surface water from the rim of Echo Canyon spends several thousand years seeping down through the porous sandstone before exiting at this picturesque alcove. A hike to see it won't take nearly that long; a paved walkway climbs a quarter mile to this flowing rock face where wildflowers and delicate ferns grow. In fall, the maples and cottonwoods along the trail riot with color, and an abundance of lizards point the way down the path. It's too steep and slippery for wheelchairs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We will be in southern Utah next week. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more