Zion National Park Restaurants
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Zion National Park Restaurant Reviews
There is only one full-service restaurant in Zion National Park. Springdale has the greatest number and diversity of dining options. Because this is conservative Utah, don't presume a restaurant serves beer, much less wine or cocktails, especially in the smaller towns. Most restaurants are family friendly, and dress tends to be casual. Prices are reasonable, though they inch higher in and near the national park.
Browse Zion National Park Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's