Zion National Park Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Zion National Park Hotel Reviews
The Zion Canyon Lodge is rustic but comfortable. Nearby Springdale has many lodging options to choose from, from quaint smaller motels and bed-and-breakfasts, to upscale hotels with modern amenities and riverside rooms. If you're looking for the least expensive options short of camping, look in the villages an hour or more away from the park entrance. You'll get same-day reservations in some cases and dirt-cheap room rates. Panguitch and Hurricane have some particularly good options for budget and last-minute travelers.
Browse Zion National Park Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe