Swimming in Zion National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Swimming is allowed in the Virgin River, but be careful of cold water, slippery rock bottoms, and the occasional flash floods whenever it rains. Swimming is not allowed in the Emerald Pools, and the use of inner tubes is prohibited within park boundaries.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe