- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bloomington offers a striking combination of manicured fairways and greens beneath sandstone cliffs. 3174 E. Bloomington Dr., St. George, UT, 84790. 435/673-2029.
Dixie Red Hills has 9 holes. 645 W. 1250 North St., St. George, UT, 84770. 435/634-5852.
The 18-hole Entrada is Utah's first Johnny Miller Signature Course. 2537 W. Entrada Trail, St. George, UT, 84770. 435/986-2200.
St. George Golf Club is a popular 18-hole course with challenging par-3 holes. 2190 S. 1400 East St., St. George, UT, 84770. 435/634-5854.
Water provides challenges at Southgate Golf Club, with several holes bordering ponds or crossing the Santa Clara River. 1975 S. Tonaquint Dr., St. George, UT, 84770. 435/627-4000.
Designed by Ted Robinson, fairway features at Sunbrook include rock walls, lakes, and waterfalls. 2366 Sunbrook Dr., St. George, UT, 84770. 435/634-5866.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe