- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Ever since Zion National Park designated the canyon road shuttle bus–only during the summer months, getting from one end of Springdale to the other has been greatly simplified—bus stops are located throughout town. But it's also a pleasant town to walk about, with a variety of shops, galleries, and restaurants all within a central district. Your $25 entrance fee to the park is good for seven days, but make sure to keep the receipt with you at all times as proof of payment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's