Burr Trail Outpost & Grill
Burr Trail Outpost & Grill Review
Local cowboys still ride up to the back porch for meals at this restaurant and trading post, which serves such contemporary fare as smoked trout on bagels and pesto pizza. Breakfast and lunch menus are more casual. Outdoor seating has views of Boulder Mountain and the Aquarius Plateau.
- Address: Rte. 12 and Burr Trail Rd., Boulder, UT, 84716
- Phone: 435/335–7503
- Location: Boulder
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We spent 2 days in Bryce, 2 in Boulder and 2 in Capitol Reef (Torrey) in early July. We've been to Bryce several times before and a... Read more
I always get such great advice from these forums and well-traveled people, but I so often forget to write up notes about my own trip ... Read more