- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Burr Trail Outpost & Grill
Burr Trail Outpost & Grill Review
Local cowboys still ride up to the back porch for meals at this restaurant and trading post, which serves such contemporary fare as smoked trout on bagels and pesto pizza. Breakfast and lunch menus are more casual. Outdoor seating has views of Boulder Mountain and the Aquarius Plateau.
- Address: Rte. 12 and Burr Trail Rd., Boulder, UT 84716
- Phone: 435/335–7503
- Location: Boulder
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
Planning a trip to Utah's National Parks the end of June and would like help and suggestions for my itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more