Zion Pizza & Noodle Co.
Zion Pizza & Noodle Co. Review
It may look like a church, but the only thing being worshipped here is beer and incredible pizza. After a long day on the trails, put up your feet and dig into the meat-laden Cholesterol Hiker or Good for You pizza with grilled zucchini and asiago cheese. You can also order pasta dishes like linguine with peanuts and grilled chicken, and chicken Parmesan. A selection of Utah microbrews and wines by the glass are also served. Enjoy dinner indoors or in the beer garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I probably never would have visited this park (in fact I didn't know it existed) until my friend insisted we stop on our drive from P... Read more
We spent 2 days in Bryce, 2 in Boulder and 2 in Capitol Reef (Torrey) in early July. We've been to Bryce several times before and a... Read more