Southwestern Utah Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southwestern Utah Restaurant Reviews
In the southwestern corner of the state, reflecting the pioneer heritage of the region, traditional and contemporary American cuisines are most common, followed closely by those with Mexican and Southwestern influences. St. George and Springdale have the greatest number and diversity of dining options. Around St. George there are a number of restaurants that serve seafood; keep in mind that at nicer restaurants the fish is flown in daily from the West Coast; at the less expensive locales the fish is usually frozen. Because this is conservative Utah, don't presume a restaurant serves beer, much less wine or cocktails, especially in the smaller towns. Most restaurants are family-friendly, and dress tends to be casual.
Browse Southwestern Utah Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's