Nightlife & the Arts in Southwestern Utah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southwestern Utah Nightlife & the Arts
O.C. Tanner Amphitheater
Holding 2,000, this amphitheater is set amid huge sandstone boulders...
The One & Only Watering Hole
Ask locals where to go for nightlife in this conservative city...
St. George Arts Festival
Artisan booths, food, children's activities, and entertainment...
A rotating series of musicals such as Annie and Footloose entertain...
Opened in 1980 by a single potter in a pioneer-era home near...
Zion Canyon Theatre
If it's too hot for you outside, escape to the cool confines...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's