- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mount Carmel Junction
Little more than where Route 9 meets U.S. 89, Mount Carmel Junction does offer some funky small-town lodging for those willing to stay about 15 minutes east of Zion National Park's east entrance. But don't miss the studio of Maynard Dixon, the artist many consider the finest painter of the American West.
Elsewhere in Southwestern Utah
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's