- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sky Mountain. Hurricane has Sky Mountain, a scenic 18-hole public course. Many fairways are framed by red-rock outcroppings; the course has a front-tee view of the nearby 10,000-foot Pine Valley Mountains. There's also a snack bar, pro shop, and driving range on the premises. Peak season at this course is February through April. Green fees are from $10 to walk nine holes in the off-season to $65 for 18 holes with a cart during peak season. 1030 N. 2600 West St., Hurricane, UT, 84737. 435/635–7888. skymountaingolf.com. 18 holes. Yards: blue 6392; white 6014; gold (ladies) 5044. Par 72. Green fee: $39 to $65. Facilities: driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, restaurant.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's