Southwestern Utah Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southwestern Utah Hotel Reviews
Southwestern Utah is steeped in pioneer heritage, and you'll find many older homes that have been refurbished as bed-and-breakfasts. Green Gate Village in St. George, a collection of pioneer homes gathered from around the state, is an excellent example. The area also has its share of older independent motels in some of the smaller towns. Most of the major hotel and motel chains have opened up at least one facility in the region. With the exception of Brian Head, the high season is summer, and logic dictates that the closer you want to be to a major attraction, the further in advance you have to make reservations. If you are willing to find a room upward of an hour from your destination, perhaps with fewer amenities, you may be surprised not only by same-day reservations in some cases, but also much lower room rates. Panguitch has some particularly good options for budget and last-minute travelers.
The Utah Office of Tourism Web site is your single best bet for information on lodging and amenities in the southwestern part of the state.
Browse Southwestern Utah Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's