- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brian Head is a good place to base mountain-biking excursions. The area's most popular ride is the 12-mi Bunker Creek Trail, which winds its way through forests and meadows to Panguitch Lake. Brian Head Resort runs one of its ski lifts in summer, providing access to several mountain-bike trails, and Brianhead Sports, among others, shuttles riders to other trails on the resort property. Five miles south of Brian Head, road cyclists can explore Cedar Breaks National Monument and vicinity.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's